Sponsor a CLHIA eventRelease Date: 01/08/2020 Staff Reference: Events
Your opportunity to sponsor a CLHIA event
CLHIA represents virtually all of the life and health insurance companies conducting business in Canada. Our annual conferences are a great way for potential suppliers to connect with our member companies’ key corporate officers and senior personnel specializing in regulatory affairs, compliance, taxation, claims (disability, life, critical illness, health, dental and drug), fraud prevention, legal and underwriting, as well as reinsurance and cyber security.
Each CLHIA conference offers sponsorship categories – Bronze, Silver, Gold, as well as premium tiers at our largest conferences – with attractive incentives, including complimentary registrations, speaking opportunities and brand visibility on-site and through our popular event application.
Canada’s life and health insurers:
- provide a wide range of financial security products such as life insurance, annuities (including RRSPs, RRIFs and pensions) and supplementary health insurance to 29 million Canadians
- pay $98 billion a year in benefits -- or nearly $1.9 billion a week
- are major investors in the Canadian economy with assets over $850 billion at the end of 2018
- employ more than 156,000 Canadians
- hold federal government bonds valued at $26 billion, and provincial and municipal government bonds totalling $110 billion
Interested in sponsoring a CLHIA event?
Find a conference, location and sponsorship category that suits the audience you want to reach.